Thursday, March 18, 2010

Final Tally and Update

For those of you keeping track at home, here is my final tally of almost 2 month or so in W-Space life.  For the record we have completely liquadated the corp assets and rebought all shares.

Losses: Hulk & Rigged Mammoth in our First Hole
            Rigged Mammoth in our Main Hole
            Rigged Inty V in our Reaction Hole
            Several Scanning Alts scanning ships

Gains: Personal - Approx $1.5B isk
          Corporate - Investors put in $2B, Final Corp Distribution $2.8B

All told I think all members of our Corp pulled in about $3-5B in isk during our stay.

Now I can list my goals for he next few months as follows:
1) Get my trader (and his new wad of cash) CN standings to lower Broker Fees
2) Have some fun at PvP
3) Get a good high sec indy corp up and running

On item 1, my main PvE toon is finally running Level 3's for CN and now fleets my trader.  Trader finally can at least salvage so he provides some benefit.

On item 2, my side project is proving to be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to more action soon.

On Item 3, no real push yet.

Thanks again for all the kind words people have shared and, pending the excitment on the planentary stuff panning out, do plan a return to W-Space sometime in the future.

Fly Safe,
Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment