Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So Long and Thanks for all The Fish

Well with our W-space lives finally 100% concluded (at least for now), I wanted to bid this blog and my followers a fond farewell.

I don't want to blend my current exploites into this blog, as they have nothing to do with w-space.

For those of you wishing to continue to follow my eve experience, I have started a new blog dedictaed to my new corps exploites.  Please feel free to visit me at Hey Koolaid.

Again, thanks to all those who have followed, and I look forward to the possibility of someday joining the ranks of the w-space faithful again.

Fly Safe,
Mick

1 comment:

  1. *sniff* I will really miss this blog. It's been an almost daily read for me. Good luck with your new adventures Mick. Does your corp do any PvP training btw? My character ingame is Nightly if we ever cross paths I will buy you a space ale ;)

    All the best,

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete