Monday, December 14, 2009

False Alarm

A disappointing weekend on the w-space front for sure.

Really got excited Friday night when I found a class 3 WH system with 3 outbound WH's in it. Low Sec, Class 3 and Class 4. Thought I might have really found something good. Knew it was unlikely that all three were static, but if any 2 f the 3 were then this was a good system. It had a local phenom so thought that might be what was keeping settlers from laying down a POS. Should have known that since it was unoccupied that it was a mirage.

Woke up Saturday and scanned the system down to find only the Low Sec exit was static. To add insult to injury, I spent the rest of the weekend trying to get my scanning alt back into deep WH space with no luck. On the other sacnning alt in the Class 4, I twice ran into very occupied class 5 and 6 space and was unable to find a route back to empire.

Oh well, that's life in Eve.

Fly Safe,
Mick

No comments:

Post a Comment